When I spoke about the current gun debate with some gun shop owners this week, they pointed out that their customers come from both sides of the political aisle.
To them, their customers are pro-gun, whether Democrat or Republican.
To them, self-defense is their right. It is not a left or right issue.
But the hard-left media makes it sound like every Democrat is against guns. It’s just not true.
Also, as one of my business-owner friends pointed out, clouding the issue are the two major retailers that have announced they will stop selling assault rifles. The claim is duplicitous at best. You can still buy the .223/5.56mm rounds used in AR-15s from at least one of them today. The “stand” by these big box retailers is the best news local dealers have heard in a long-time.
Has there been a better time than now to get your gun and your training?
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Get Off the Investment Roller Coaster: Have a Plan - September 29, 2022
- These 10 States Are Fighting for Your Liberty Retirement - September 29, 2022
- IN FOR THE LONG HAUL: Building Wealth with Compounding - September 29, 2022
- What Can We Learn from Hurricane Season? - September 28, 2022
- FOLLOW THE MONEY: Wealthy Americans Fleeing High Tax States Faster than Others - September 28, 2022