When I spoke about the current gun debate with some gun shop owners this week, they pointed out that their customers come from both sides of the political aisle.
To them, their customers are pro-gun, whether Democrat or Republican.
To them, self-defense is their right. It is not a left or right issue.
But the hard-left media makes it sound like every Democrat is against guns. It’s just not true.
Also, as one of my business-owner friends pointed out, clouding the issue are the two major retailers that have announced they will stop selling assault rifles. The claim is duplicitous at best. You can still buy the .223/5.56mm rounds used in AR-15s from at least one of them today. The “stand” by these big box retailers is the best news local dealers have heard in a long-time.
Has there been a better time than now to get your gun and your training?
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- #1 Reason Why Your Survival Guy Owns an AR-10 - October 22, 2020
- How to Hire Investment Counsel: This is the Way - October 22, 2020
- Trump’s Great White Wall: Part III - October 22, 2020
- Here’s Why You Should Treat Your Disaster Cash like Gold - October 22, 2020
- Get Over Your Sensitivity about President Trump: He’s a Fighter - October 22, 2020