When I spoke about the current gun debate with some gun shop owners this week, they pointed out that their customers come from both sides of the political aisle.
To them, their customers are pro-gun, whether Democrat or Republican.
To them, self-defense is their right. It is not a left or right issue.
But the hard-left media makes it sound like every Democrat is against guns. It’s just not true.
Also, as one of my business-owner friends pointed out, clouding the issue are the two major retailers that have announced they will stop selling assault rifles. The claim is duplicitous at best. You can still buy the .223/5.56mm rounds used in AR-15s from at least one of them today. The “stand” by these big box retailers is the best news local dealers have heard in a long-time.
Has there been a better time than now to get your gun and your training?
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Petrified Snow/Ice Fishing? How about a Boat? and More - February 25, 2021
- COVID Chaos: New York and California vs. Florida and South Dakota - February 24, 2021
- How One Man and His Family Survived the Texas Deep Freeze - February 24, 2021
- UPDATE: Your Gun Rights and Freedom Are Under Assault - February 22, 2021
- Deep Survival, Who Lives, Who Dies, and Why - February 22, 2021