Conservatives and Trump supporters in Congress have been calling for Liz Cheney to be stripped of her leadership position, but her troubles go even deeper than that.
Back home in Wyoming, four opponents have already filed the paperwork to challenge Cheney in the GOP primary for Wyoming’s at large congressional district. President Trump is pushing for two more of his own choices to join the fray. Here’s a bit about the candidates in the race already:
State Senator Anthony Bouchard
State Representative Chuck Gray.
Former Pavillion, Wyoming Mayor Marissa Selvig.
Another candidate, Bryan Keller of Cheyenne, has also filed the paperwork to run, but doesn’t yet have much presence on the web.
President Trump is rumored to be supporting two of his own loyalists, and will throw his weight behind either one if they enter the race. They are:
Attorney Darin Smith, who has previously run for Congress in Wyoming. Here’s an ad from his previous run:
And, Wyoming’s Secretary of State, Ed Buchanan. Here’s an ad from when he ran for Sec. of State:
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Wellington and Wellesley Funds Not Managed by Vanguard - September 22, 2023
- Remembering Jimmy Buffett: The Oldest Surfer on the Beach - September 22, 2023
- The Folly of Windmills from Nowhere USA - September 22, 2023
- NYC Rolling Out the Robocops - September 22, 2023
- Will the Fed Hold Up Its End of the Bargain? - September 21, 2023