Conservatives and Trump supporters in Congress have been calling for Liz Cheney to be stripped of her leadership position, but her troubles go even deeper than that.
Back home in Wyoming, four opponents have already filed the paperwork to challenge Cheney in the GOP primary for Wyoming’s at large congressional district. President Trump is pushing for two more of his own choices to join the fray. Here’s a bit about the candidates in the race already:
State Senator Anthony Bouchard
State Representative Chuck Gray.
Former Pavillion, Wyoming Mayor Marissa Selvig.
Another candidate, Bryan Keller of Cheyenne, has also filed the paperwork to run, but doesn’t yet have much presence on the web.
President Trump is rumored to be supporting two of his own loyalists, and will throw his weight behind either one if they enter the race. They are:
Attorney Darin Smith, who has previously run for Congress in Wyoming. Here’s an ad from his previous run:
And, Wyoming’s Secretary of State, Ed Buchanan. Here’s an ad from when he ran for Sec. of State:
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Survival Guy’s Disney Trip Part II/Heart Strings/College…YOU - June 18, 2021
- Your Survival Guy’s DISNEY: Rise of the Resistance: Part I - June 18, 2021
- Texas Fights Federal Gun Control and Commerce Clause Abuse - June 18, 2021
- Portland Police Take a Stand Against Politicized Prosecution - June 18, 2021
- VIDEO: Legendary Gadd-Weckl-Colaiuta DRUM SHOWDOWN - June 18, 2021