If you’re interested in long-range shooting it’s important to pick the right cartridge for you. I like the Sniper 101 video series by TiborasaurusRex. Don’t be put off by the name. This is an incredibly informative series for serious shooters or those who aspire to be. Like most skills in life it’s important to build a strong foundation while trying to keep it simple. Rex does an incredible job of describing the task at hand in an easy to follow manner. Your eyes may glaze over now and then but this video gives you the intel on cartridge selection while trying to keep it simple.
From the video: What is the best sniper cartridge? Examine the long range potential of .223, 5.56 NATO, .243 Win, 6.5×284 Norma, .260, 7mm-08, 7mm Rem Mag, 7mm Ultra Mag, .308, 7.62 NATO, 30-06, .300 Win Mag, .300 Rem Ultra Mag, .338 Lapua Magnum, .408 Chey Tac, .416 Barrett, and the .50 cal BMG. Rex systematically breaks down long range cartridge selection, so you can make a informed decision.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Survive and Thrive June 2023: Your Survival Guy in Rome 30-Years A.B. (After Babson) - June 1, 2023
- Birth Rates in France Worst Since Post-WWII Era - June 1, 2023
- Your Survival Guy Felt Like a U.N. Worker in Rome - May 31, 2023
- Social Security: Declining Italy Needs a Bambino Boom - May 31, 2023
- The Future of the American City is This… - May 30, 2023