Happy Friday. What a week. Can’t help but feel excited for America because, as one client puts it, “Americans have been awoken by the woke.” Here’s what’s on your mind.
- The race for governor in New Jersey isn’t over. This one’s another stinker as votes seem to appear out of nowhere in the dead of night. News flash to Murphy: NJ’s oppressive taxes keep “residents” in Florida for six months and a day, not NJ. They’ve already decided that calling you their governor is bad for business. Let’s go DeSantis.
- Looking to get away? Zillow has got a house for you. All of a sudden, the “high profile” house flipper is looking to sell. It’s a perfect time for you to consider renting in a state where you can be a “liberty retiree.” A place where you can kick the tires for a season or two.
- Where are all the Republicans standing up against Build Back Better, $450k reparations to illegal immigrants, and any other issue that requires a backbone? Privatize infrastructure, and you’ll see better roads and bridges.
- Check out Tucker Carlson’s Jan 6 special, and you’ll see how ever-present surveillance and tracking, what I call America’s virtual Panopticon, is coming to a neighborhood near you. Look at what’s going on with vax mandates as the military is getting rid of the non-believers. This is America?
- According to the drive-by media, this whole thing that happened on Tuesday—you know, the red wave that crashed over the Democrat Party—was simply a distraction. Nothing to see here. America’s forgotten men and women know better.
- Small businesses are speaking up and will not comply with the Brandon administration’s mandates. Even Ron DeSantis is getting in on the fun.
- American oligarchs jet-set around Glasgow and want more of your money to fight their pollution. Really? Do they have a care in the world about how this looks? Welcome to the Great Reset.
- One of my favorite books on building small houses is by Susan Susanka. Bigger is not always better. The book is called The Not So Big House: A Blueprint for the Way We Really Live.
- The big players are pushing ESG investing in a scheme that has you paying higher fees, and they get the credit for making their pockets—err…I mean—world, greener. You invest, they win.
- Pay attention to the wording when hiring an advisor. There’s a big difference between an investment advisor and a wealth advisor. One word separates who must act as your fiduciary by law or not. Find out which one you’re working with by asking them for something in writing. You can thank me later.
Action Line: Americans have had enough of lying politicians. The mood of the country is shifting. Keep up with changes in the American mood by clicking here to sign up for my free monthly RAGE Gauge alert.
P.S. Have you heard any of the latest collaboration between Robert Plant and Alison Krauss?
P.P.S. How about Patrice Bergeron’s hat trick last night?
— NHL (@NHL) November 5, 2021
P.P.P.S. Check out the preview for Tucker Carlson’s special, Patriot Purge.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- ESG, Richard Young, Jack Bogle, and You - December 5, 2022
- TUCKER EXPLAINS: The Twitter Files and Biden - December 5, 2022
- Florida Dumps BlackRock in Fight Against ESG - December 2, 2022
- Successful GOP Governor Explains the Party’s Failure to Take the Senate - December 2, 2022
- The Weaponization of Your Banking Information Against You - December 1, 2022