You know you’re smarter than blue state governors gone wild. That’s why, if you live in a blue state, you’re considering leaving. They’ll never understand why you vote with your feet and that you can’t be bought.
So here we are with the trifecta of blue state governors—New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut—telling (former residents) that when they return to their summer homes, they must self-quarantine for two weeks.
Of course, this is for all visitors from mostly red states and mainly targets Florida. You and I know it’s simply payback. Good luck enforcing it.
In his record-breaking rally on Saturday night, President Trump correctly explains that more testing will result in more cases. This has nothing to do with the current surge—which will be volatile like the stock market, especially the rolling seven-day numbers.
What’s clear is the cases are less severe, probably because we’ve learned a thing or two from the mistakes of the three blind mice—”send ‘em to the nursing homes!”
It’s time for the lemmings to stop blaming President Trump, and to start getting some self-reliance. It’s not his job—contrary to the belief of blue state politicians right on down to the local level—to run everyone’s life.
Anytime someone blames Trump, the simple rebuke is “WWJD?” What would Joe (Biden) do?
- Trump is the #1 jobs president. WWJD? Think Wall Street/Elites, not you.
- Trump is tough on China. WWJD? We know China, Inc. is a Biden family business.
- Trump is for Main Street. WWJD? He puts the “C” in crony capitalism.
- Trump is for states’ rights. WWJD? Central power ruling from his basement.
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- This Chart Belongs on Your Fridge and More… - September 22, 2021
- Want to Buy A Condo in China? Are You Kidding? - September 21, 2021
- You Won’t Believe How Tame the Dot Com Bubble Looks - September 20, 2021
- What It Takes to Be like Tom Brady - September 20, 2021
- Time to Get Your Lazy Cash Off the Couch - September 17, 2021