What type of country do you want for your family?
Are we ok with the demonstrators driving the conversation? I know I’m not. The cowards destroying the statues are lazy.
In November, do you want more governors going wild closing schools because someone has the sniffles? Progressives will. They will enable bumbling Joe Biden, and the rest will be history.
Do you want governors who govern by headlines? Here in blue state Rhode Island, Gov. Gina Raimondo signed an executive order yesterday to remove “and Providence Plantations” from the title of the state of Rhode Island. What’s next?
Why are we allowing them to write the narrative? Take Trump’s Tulsa rally for example. There was a clip where he explained the steel ramp because fake news like the NYT’s had the story completely wrong.
The media writes about low turnout at the event, but Fox had record-breaking viewership of it (7 million plus). Last time I checked, it’s not so easy to travel around the country, especially to a place off the beaten path like Tulsa (obviously voters are paying attention). It’s time to change the narrative and speak up and ask: What Type of Country Do You Want for Your Family?
Your choices today are between America’s Number 1 job creator, President Trump, and Joe Biden. Who wants to vote for Biden and “Defund the Police?” How about a vote for Biden and a trashing of your gun rights? How about jobs? What will Biden do? Look at what happens when blue state governors go wild. Then you have the Biden family business, China, Inc. President Trump was right from the beginning stopping flights from China. Trump stands up to China while Joe stays in his basement bunker.
Consider the recklessness from blue state governors and their self-crowning press conferences, stirring up resentment from the producers of the world.
The allies of blue-state politicians in the media and technology industries have no problem setting one set of rules for America’s producers, and another for their favored groups.
What if the producers of the world decide to pack it in, decide it’s not worth it?
Self-reliance is your only solution. Only you know your vulnerabilities. Only you can improve your situation.
You may even need to look for a better place in America. You can start by escaping the city. Read more on that here:
- Your Survival Guy Escapes into the City, Uh-Oh
- Your Life on Main Street will Never be the Same
- Why Would China Have a Problem with This?
- Your Retirement Life: A Grizzly Yellowstone Trip
- Escape From the City: You’re Going to Like What You See
- You Need to Seek Some Shelter for When Things Get Ugly
- Gang Violence Preventing Chicago from Caring for Coronavirus Victims
- The Most Charming Small Towns in New England
- Americans Flee the Big City Blues
- You Can Find a Better America in the South
E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- A President Speaks: “Hard Work Never Killed Anybody” - January 20, 2021
- I’ve Been in Richard Young’s Maximizers for Years - January 20, 2021
- Smith Family Robinson in Live Free or Die, NH - January 19, 2021
- Are $2,000 Checks Going to Rebuild NYC? - January 15, 2021
- The Fed is Sacrificing Retirees to Save the Banks - January 15, 2021